March 6, 2009

Sad days

My sister Debbie and her family are on their way to their new home in VA. My brother-in-law has an 18 month TDY with his employer. He has already been there since Jan. There have been zig zagging back and forth from the East coast to the West since my brother-in-law took this job. This is their 2nd time on the east coast. I'll miss having them come to Utah for their summer visit, hanging at Cherry Hill, Lagoon and just plain hanging out. They left AZ yesterday and hope that they can make it to VA in 5 days. Drive safe you guys. We love you.

1 comment:

AngBreidenbach said...

Ah, I'm sorry. I love having family visit. My son and his band are going to tour the temple in SLC in the next week. I noticed it on your sidebar. I toured it when I was a kid. Interesting place.

Congrats on your new grandbaby too!
Angie