With permission from my sister Teresa, I am letting everyone who reads this and is interested know that her 2 boys and husband are in the movie "Forever Strong". It is now showing in theaters throughout the nation. She went tonight and said it's a really good movie, it took 2 years to make it so her boys are now 2 years older. She said it was awesome to see them up on the big screen. I can't wait to go see it. It is a true story about a High School Rugby team in Salt Lake.
Whitney & Randi came over after school so Whitney could do laundry. It is true that being a Grandparent is the best. I played on the floor with Randi chasing & catching her as she would laugh and laugh. Then she gets so excited when "BaPapa" comes home from work and follows him everywhere. She likes when I give her her "Tubby time" and she can blow bubbles and move all around in the water. It's nice having Whitney, Jesse & Randi live so close.
1 comment:
I am so thirlled you have a blog! I can't believe how many grandkids your parents have now. tell the family hi from Texas
Post a Comment